12-Night expedition voyage onboard Le Laperouse
Superb dining, with all main meals included during your cruise.
Captains welcome cocktail and gala dinner.
Open Bar (pouring wines, house champagne, alcohol except premium brands... list available upon request).
Evening entertainment and events onboard.
24hr room service.
Water sports activities (except scuba diving) using the ships equipment. Port taxes and government fees.
BONUS: FREE Single Supplement* for Solo Travellers
- A cruise in partnership with National Geographic Expeditions offering enrichment with a National Geographic Photographer and an Expert onboard.
- Join our highly qualified expedition team
- Enjoy regular Zodiac® outings & shore visits to get close to the Kimberley nature
- Discover billions of years-old landscapes & ancient rock art
- Listen to stories of the dreamtime from the oldest continuous culture on the planet
- Explore pristine mangrove environments, home to the world’s largest living reptile
- Discover Careening Bay and the Mermaid boab tree, a reminder of the era of exploration
- Witness unique tidal phenomena such as the Horizontal Falls
- In Wyndham, enjoy one of the 3 complimentary excursions (subject to availability, on a first come first served basis in chronological order of booking, please contact our travel agents):
Ord River experience: navigation on the Ord River between Kununurra and Lake Argyle. You will have the opportunity to enjoy remarkable wildlife and stunning landscapes. The tour includes a simple buffet lunch served on a riverside camp.
Bungle Bungle scenic flight: panoramic flight onboard a Cessna airplane from Kununurra to the Bungle Bungle massif. You will, in particular, fly over Diversion Dam, Carr Boyd Range or Purnululu National Park.
El Questro experience: guided by an El Questro ranger, the tour includes an all-encompassing journey through Emma Gorge and Zebedee Thermal Springs. Take a mid-day break for lunch and end the full day with the Chamberlain River Cruise.
Cruise costs are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Offer subject to availability at time of booking. Prices are per person share twin based on best available cruise fare, inclusive of all discounts unless otherwise stated. Subject to availability and currency fluctuations. All fares and taxes are subject to change without notice up until full payment is received. Itinerary may be subject to change. Credit card payments will incur a fee. Cruise deposit, amendment and cancellation conditions apply. Travel agent service fees may apply. Special conditions apply - please ask for full details at time of enquiry. Cruise Line reserves the right to re-instate the fuel supplement for all guests up to US$9 per person per day if the price of light sweet crude on the New York Mercantile Exchange (NYMEX) exceeds US$70 per barrel. Please consult cruise line website for current information.