|Star Rating||Specialty||Departs||Port Denarau (Nadi), Fiji|
|Ports of Call||Port Denarau (Nadi), Yasawa Islands, Sawa-I-Lau Island|
Select a cabin to get pricing. Pricing is approximate.
Valid: 5 Jun 2018 - 30 Jun 2018
- 4 night cruise Blue Lagoon cruise onboard Fiji Princess
- All scheduled cruise excursions & activities
- All meals including tea, coffee, morning & afternoon tea, filtered water & juice
- Traditional Fijian entertainment
- Snorkelling equipment & use of all gear at Nanuya Lailai, including spy boards, kayaks & stand up paddle boards
- Swim with Manta Rays (May-Oct) & visit sacred caves
- Visit remove Fijian villages & enjoy a dinner under the stars on a private beach
- Receive a bottle of French Champagne on arrival PLUS a FJD$200 bar credit per cabin*
Valid for sales 05-30 Jun 2018, unless sold out prior. Fares are per person in New Zealand dollars, twin share, inclusive of all taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Travel agent professional service fees where charged, will be additional to the advertised prices. Confirmation of booking must be secured by a non-refundable cruise deposit of 10% due within 14 days of booking. Excludes airfare payment. The balance of the cruise must be paid no later than 60 days prior to sailing. Subject to availability. Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations. Strict cancellation fees apply. For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information. Trade enquiries via GO Holidays. Prices are correct at time of publication & are subject to change or may be withdrawn at any time without notice. French Champagne will be given on arrival. Bar credit is redeemable onboard, in Fijian Dollars and per cabin. Credit is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Please note, while cruise details and inclusions are accurate at time of loading they are subject to change due to changes in cruise line practices and policies. Please check details and inclusions at time of booking.